Wednesday, September 5, 2018

THIS IS IT

President and Sister Hammon with the out-going California, Riverside missionaries


Wow! Where to begin? What an incredible last week I've had here on my mission. On Wednesday, Sophia and her daughter Isabel, entered the waters of baptism. What a special day. This week has been full of miracles and there is nothing that brings me greater joy than missionary work. 


Elder Willes, Elder Crowther, & Elder Maxwell at the baptism of Isabel and Sophia


Tomorrow will be the last day I will serve as a full-time missionary and so I want to quickly share my testimony with all of you.

I know that God lives. I know that He loves each and every one of us. He truly is in the details of our everyday lives and has a perfect and magnificent plan for me and you. I know that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of all, and that He lives today. Over the course of my mission, I have continuously felt of their love. Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have  truly have carried me through trials and struggles, and through this I have had my faith strengthened immensely. My mission has changed my life forever. I look back on this time with pure joy, knowing that I served with all of my heart, might, mind, and strength. I testify that I have been changed through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and have also been a personal witness to seeing the Infinite Atonement work in the lives of others. There is truly nothing in this world that brings more happiness than sharing and living the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know with all of my heart that It is true, and I have no doubt of that. I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God. I love my Savior and I don't want anything to come in the way of my relationship with Him. I know that as we are willing to give our hearts and will to Him, He will help us to become the disciples that we need to become. I am excited to apply all of the things that I have learned on my mission into the next phase of my life. My mission has truly been sacred and happy. I love the Lord and I love His Work! See you all soon! Hurrah for Israel!

Elder Willes 





No comments:

Post a Comment