Tuesday, March 6, 2018

STEADILY IMPROVING (Monday, March 5, 2018)

Elder Willes on exchanges

Hello! am so sorry, but today we have no time to email. Things here have been super crazy but this past week has been so, so awesome. Elder Yang and I are seeing so, so many miracles in our area!!!!! This past week we were able to find 2 new investigators and things are steadily improving here at UCR. This past week, I have really tried to focus on improving my personal study and having the faith to know we can find those ready to accept the Gospel. I love the Lord and I love His work. Things are going awesome here! I am so excited to continue to labor in the Lord's Vineyard, and help those in need to Come Unto Christ. 

Also, after fasting and prayer I have finally made a decision. August 28th, will be my official outgoing date. I am going to continue to give it all that I have to help my Chinese brothers and sisters to come to know their Savior! Hurrah for Israel! Love you all and have a great week! (Mom note: It's going to be an extremely quick turnaround for Nathan. He will come home sometime August 28th and will need to be at BYU orientation on the 30th. School starts a couple of days after that.)


pics "borrowed" from President Hammon's blog

Elder Willes and Elder Yang awarded a Golden Plunger Award for a really clean apartment
(Mom note: Keith has started asking Nathan a couple of random questions each week. I thought I'd include some of his answers.) Our apartment is close to the UCR campus. It is about a 10 minute bike ride. The church is about a 15 minute bike ride from our apartment. So both very close. My knees and foot are feeling better. The Lord has definitely been blessing me. I am currently studying in Mormon. I am reading the Book of Mormon in Chinese (a mix of characters and Pinyin). 

Elder Willes

No comments:

Post a Comment